Sunday, September 25, 2011

Morrow Maternity Pictures- Ft. Worth Maternity Photographer

Posted by Lauren Tarpley Photography at 5:11 PM
I was so excited to meet this sweet soon to be family of three! I met them in Ft. Worth and we walked around until we saw things that looked good for pictures.  Chelsea and Nathan are such a fun and loving couple.  I could have spent the whole day talking to them.  They are so excited to meet their baby girl, Cami, in December.  Nathan has even setup an email address for Cami and emails her little notes and such to let her know how much they already love her! I even will make it into an email...Nathan took a picture of me taking a picture of Chelsea.  So fun!! I will also be taking the newborn pictures once Cami arrives, so stay tuned for those! Please enjoy :)




















0 comments:

Post a Comment