Saturday, April 23, 2011

Welcome

Posted by Lauren Tarpley Photography at 8:02 PM
Hello there! You may know me as one of the photographers in Two Girls and a Camera...well, my husband and I are moving to Texas...in a week! He got a great job offer that we couldn't turn down so we are packing up our bags and heading west.

It is a bittersweet thing for me because I have dear friends and family here in Georgia, but I am also excited about this new adventure we are about to go on!
Two Girls and a Camera is still going to be around to hopefully do weddings together, but with me being in Texas and Erin being in Georgia, we will both have our own businesses too :)

Check in soon for new pictures from me, and also keep checking Two Girls and a Camera as we have a wedding to post and another wedding in May in Nashville!

Please spread the word to all of your friends and family in or around Dallas so that I can keep "shooting!"

Thank you and I'll see you soon
-Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment